We Are Always looking for Coaches and Trainers!
Are you an experienced, professional, trainer/facilitator with the competence, motivation and the ability to collaborate in a team-centric company to deliver our global, award-winning leadership and team development programs to our clients?
- Personable, likes people, enjoys being in front-of-screen
- Curious, listens for understanding
- Strong virtual presence
- Able to present, in an articulate, connected-with-participants’ way
- Able to make connections to people’s experiences and challenges and move them to become more aware.
- Very facilitative and engaging
- Able to detect cognitive overload in a group
- Empathetically, respectfully confrontative
- Experience leading highly interactive, live, virtual content sessions
- Understanding of, and ability to work with, people analytics in L&D
- This is a contract role. We are looking with someone with a minimum of 5-10 hours per week availability.
- At least 10 years of professional experiences, preferably with leadership/management experiences
- Certificate or Degree, that relates to Learning and Development