Studies show that over 70% of employees are disengaged from their work – this means only 20% of projects finish on time! The VIVO Team Platform™ provides a definitive answer to the intangible question: What is holding your team back? We’ve created a team-centric web platform that analyzes team productivity, identifies critical areas, and provides targeted, team-training solutions for performance improvement – all based on the six key indicators for highly-functioning teams. Unlike other companies that focus on the individual, we believe the power is in rehabilitating teams.
The VIVO Team Platform™ is composed of three distinct areas of focus:
Learn about The VIVO Team Platform™
We train very specifically in three different ways. The first way is through content sessions where we teach teams the models and information they need to learn to apply. The second way is through team coaching and applied training where we work with teams to practice their new learnings. Finally the third way is through customized team training pages where the team received 1-3 minute team tips addressing any specific issues that arise through the training. This three pronged approach to training is applied in order to counteract the forgetting curve so that teams are absorbing and applying their new found knowledge.
The solutions to your team’s troubles are found in our six Team Solution Modules – a series of training systems that incorporate a variety of tools, developed by our experts and based upon decades of experience.
- Easy to Use Dashboards
- Simple Reporting
- Key Metric Tracking
- Performance Monitoring
- Team Alerts
- Actual vs Goal Measurement
CLIENTS & TESTIMONIALS
- VIVO has provided a platform for our team to come together weekly, across North America in our different locations, learning more powerful communication skills and better structures for productive meetings. Focused on high growth in the coming years by helping organizations create amazing cultures through HR, technology, process and people, investing in training and development is an imperative for TPD. In the last three months, our investment has brought significant returns - to our meetings, to our leaders' management styles, to engagement throughout the whole organization, and to our bottom line. VIVO is a great partner, responsive, and highly engaged.Leslie Meingast
- Our results working with VIVO on one team showed 40% increase in team productivity, 55% increase in team engagement and $86K of productivity potential re-ignited.Sarah M
Former VP HR Pixar Canada
- VIVO has had a great deal of success and generated significant value at Habañero by bringing rarified abilities to diagnose and realize opportunities to improve inter-personal relationships and team function. VIVO has become a valued trusted partner to our company.Steven Fitzgerald
Founder, Owner, President Habañero Consulting Group
- Smack dab right on! Was such a grand ‘ah-ha’! …to read the Vital Statistics Report and have it confirm my experience in our leadership meetings of an avoidance of conflict, lack of critical feedback, not following team norms and lack of leadershipTeran Petrina
Vice President/Chief Operating Officer Washington Restaurant Association
- I consider myself extremely fortunate to have come across VIVO and have benefited greatly from the service they provided our company. In a short period of time our staff has been employing the communications techniques imparted and it has made a noticeable difference in our productivity. I not only would recommend VIVO, I would urge every company to work with them.Margaret Mardirossian
President, Anaid Productions